Saturday, May 24, 2008

What's your Title?

When you sign up for an airline miles program and are asked for "Title" there are typically a handful of choices; Mr., Mrs., Ms., Miss., Doctor and that about it. When I went to sign up for the British Airways "Executive Club" their list was a bit more extensive. Ambassador, Contessa, Datuk Seri, Frau, Kung Ying, Marquise, Marshal, President, Rabbi, Sultan, Viscount... I never knew so many titles existed. Thought I was quite tempted to choose "Her Majesty," I refrained. If I'm going to be queen, I rather not be Queen of the Coach Section.

4 comments:

Steve said...

"Would you like the pasta or the chicken, Marchioness Dupont-Patz?" Heh.

Loving the blog entries so far... Looks like you've gone from 0 to 60 in the online blogging world! Looking forward to hearing about all your adventures abroad.

Hi to David and Zach!

Cherrio said...

Dear Most Highly High Tripper of All known Eras,

A blog - a great idea! We'll love your entries and appreciate you wanting to share your thoughts and adventures...cool:)

So what kind of first aid kit are you putting together for this trip? Will you be in mostly urbanized areas or out in the remote desert? Bugs? Scorpions? Hot? Cold?

... oh really, I watch way too many movies!

Suzanne
www.thepuppysong.com
www.songceremonies.com

Unknown said...

What a great start to your adventures! (Look out Rick Steves!!)
Enjoy every minute.
Can't wait to hear more.
DMD

Desertmar said...

This is a great idea! I am looking forward to reading all about your travels.

Have a good time!

Mary